By using any of Blox’s Services, users confirm that they have agreed to the Terms & Conditions and have read and understood this Policy.
- Blox collects the following data:Personal Identifiers – this includes identifiers such as a real name, alias, postal address, Internet Protocol address, social security number, driver’s license number, or another similar personal identifier.Personal Information – including, but not limited to, contact details, financial information, or any other information which you might provide to Us. Personal Information does not include publicly available information that is lawfully made available to the general public from federal, state, or local government records.Characteristics of Protected Classes – characteristics of classifications (such as classes or groups), for example, sex, disability, citizenship, primary language, etc.Commercial Information – including purchase information, products or services obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.Internet or Other Online Information – including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, or other information regarding your interactions with Our website.Geolocation Data – such as device location.Audio or Visual Information – including audio, electronic, visual, or similar information, such as video or audio calls.Employment Information – Professional or employment-related information, such as work history and prior employer, information from background checks, resumes, etc.Education Information – this includes information such as student records.Inferences – this includes any information about a consumer which could be used to draw inferences about that person to create a profile about their, for example, characteristics and preferences.Sensitive Personal Information – Sensitive Personal Information includes, but is not limited to:
- Social Security number, driver’s license, state identification card, or passport number;
- Account log-in, financial account, debit card, or credit card number in combination with any required security or access code, password, or credentials allowing access to an account;
- Precise Geolocation;
- Racial or ethnic origin, religious or philosophical beliefs, citizenship, or immigration status;
- The contents of mail, email, and text messages unless We are theintended recipient of the communication;
- Information related to health;
- Information related to sexual orientation.
- You directly provide Us with most of the data We collect, but some data may be collected indirectly. We collect and process data from:The completion of forms on Our Website.Widely available sources, like public records, information from the media, or other information provided by local, state, or federal authorities.Outside organizations or companies that provide information to support, for example, providing referrals, underwriting, fraud prevention, and marketing.Outside organizations or companies that provide Us with Personal Information to support Our daily workplace functions, for example, providing products and services, human resources, workforce management, or security monitoring.Automatically collected Personal Information from Website usage, such as cookies, flash cookies, or web beacons.Blox may also collect information to provide and improve our services, including but not limited to, collecting information about visitors to our sites, the users of the Blox platform(s), the devices they use to access our Website, and sometimes their locations, IP address, etc.
- Blox collects your data so that We can:
When Blox processes your order, We may send data to, and use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
- Generate a quote.
- Present and administer our Website and its contents to you.
- Provide you with information, products, or services that you request from Us or that We believe may be of interest to you.
- Manage and operate facilities, employees, and infrastructure.
- Provide resources to employees.
- Ensure compliance with minimum employment age requirements.
- Comply with policies, procedures, as well as contractual and legal requirements.
- Prevent fraud, money laundering, or other crimes by verifying what We know about you.
- Monitor website usage and traffic levels.
- Make improvements upon Our Website user experience, or other Blox services.
- Conduct Our business purposes.
- Evaluate quality assurance.
- Ensure facility security, including Website security.
- Optimize sales.
- Blox does not disclose, sell, rent, or share users’ personal data to third parties or its affiliates. The information that is shared with Blox is strictly confidential and We maintain that confidentially to support a relationship with our site users and visitors. We may disclose information that We collect or you provide:
We may share your information in response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes to establish or exercise our legal rights, to defend against claims; or otherwise required by law.
- Affiliated Companies and Joint Venture Partners
- Identity Verification Services
- Collection Agencies
- Marketing Service Providers
- Referral Providers
- Government Agencies for Regulatory and Legal Requirements
- Blox’s sites and services are accessible globally and user personal data may be stored and accessed in any country that Blox has operations. Blox takes all precautions reasonably available to protect our users personal data. However, it is important for our users to understand that transmission over the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be completely secure. Although We at Blox strive to protect user personal data, We cannot warrant the security of any information that you provide us, and all users when submitting personal data to Websites should do so at their own risk. We encourage users to use caution when using the internet. Blox stores personal data as long as it is necessary or relevant from the practices that have been described in this Policy, and such data will be deleted once those needs have expired.
- EU GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATIONIf you, the user, are an EU resident, you may have certain additional privacy rights applicable to you under the EU General Data Protection Regulation Act (GDPR). Blox would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. As a EU resident, you are entitled to the following:The right to access. Users have the right to request Blox for copies of your personal data. Blox may charge you a small fee for this service.The right to rectification. Users have the right to request Blox to correct any information that they believe is inaccurate. Users also have the right to request Blox to complete any information you believe is incomplete.The right to erasure. Users have the right to request that Blox erase your Personal data, under certain conditions.The right to restrict processing. Users have the right to request that Blox restrict the processing of your Personal Dara, under certain conditions.The right to object to processing. Users have the right to object to Blox processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.The right to data portability. Users have the right to object to Blox’s transfer of the data that We have collected to a third party, or directly to you, under certain conditions.Please allow up to 30 business days for Blox to respond to any requests made. If you would like to exercise your rights under the GDPR, please use the information found under our Contact Us page.Learn more about the EU General Data Protection Regulation Act here.
- UK DATA PROTECTION ACT 2018If, you, the user, are a UK resident, you may have certain additional privacy rights applicable to you under the Data Protection Act 2018. The Data Protection Act 2018 is the UK’s implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Under the Data Protection Act 2018, users have the right to find out what information Blox may be storing about you.These rights include:The right to be informed about how user data is being used. Users have the right to be informed via this Policy about how Blox is using Personal data shared by users.The right to access personal data. Users have the right to request Blox for copies of your personal data. Blox may charge you a small fee for this service.The right to have incorrect data updated. Users have the right to request Blox to correct any information that they believe is inaccurate. Users also have the right to request Blox to complete any information you believe is incomplete.The right to have data erased. Users have the right to request that Blox erase your Personal data, under certain conditions.The right to stop or restrict the processing of user data. Users have the right to request that Blox erase your Personal data, under certain conditions.The right of data portability. Users have the right to object to Blox’s transfer of the data that We have collected to a third party, or directly to you, under certain conditions.The right to object to how users data is processed in certain circumstances. Users have the right to object to how Blox processes your personal data, under certain conditions.Under the DPA 2018, Users also have rights when Blox is using user personal data for:
Please allow up to 30 business days for Blox to respond to any requests made. If you would like to exercise your rights under the GDPR, please use the information found under our Contact Us page.Learn more about the UK Data Protection Act 2018 here.
- Automated decision-making processes (without human involvement)
- Profiling, for example to predict user behavior or interests.
- CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT
- Blox would like to send information about our products and services that users may be interested in. Please use “opt-out” procedures if you would like to avoid receiving emails, newsletters, information from www.blox.online.
- There are a number of different types of cookies, however, Blox uses the following:Functionality – Blox uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our Website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Users may set their browsers to not accept cookies and remove them from their browsers, however, it may be the case that some of Our Website features may not function as a result.
- Blox is a UAE company. www.blox.online is a website controlled and operated from the UAE. If you, the user, are an individual from the EU, Canada, or any other jurisdiction with privacy laws or regulations that differ from the UAE, please be advised that Blox may store information that We collect in the UAE or in other countries where We/ our third party service providers operate. Personal data can potentially be transferred from the country of access to other countries, including the UAE.
- We reserve the right to update or modify this Policy at any time without prior notice. It is recommended that users review this Policy regularly to remain informed about any changes made effective. When changes are made to this Policy, We will update the “Effective Date” found at the bottom of this Policy.
- Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Blox has not adequately addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.orgMailing Address: Customer Contact | Information Commissioner’s Office | Wycliffe House | Water Lane | Wilmslow | SK9 5AFEffective date: July 19, 2023